Though the majority of sellers on Malltronics offer exchange and returns, sellers are not required to offer such returns. Please refer to the seller’s store policies link or contact the vendor if a returns policy is not stated by the seller. Malltonics has a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee return policy and if there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right. The buyer must contact the seller first with an exchange or return. Malltronics makes every effort to honor our customer satisfaction guarantee, but also must protect ourselves and our sellers from fraudulent claims. Please read our return policy so that you may be sure that you are in compliance with the exchange and returns policies.
- If you have a problem with your purchase, please contact us using our web site’s contact us form or call 442-204-6354.
- Most of our products do have the Manufacturer Warranty and may require the customer contacting the Manufacture directly.
- You can return or exchange an item purchased within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Please note that the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges on returns.
- Prior to the return of any product to Malltronics, you must obtain an RMA number.
- All returns must be in original as purchased condition and are subject to inspection prior to an authorized refund.
- Malltronics reserves the right to refuse a refund if the said purchased returned item is not in original as purchased condition.
- If returned item is not in as purchased original condition such as missing parts a refund will not be authorized nor granted.
Return Policy Details:
- We have a 30 Day return policy and if there does happen to be an issue, we will work with the customer to make it right.
- For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs.
- If a defective product was purchased from Malltronics as Factory Sealed, Open Box, or Refurbished, and the manufacturer Warranty applies. Please contact the manufacturer first for assistance.
- If the manufacturer is unable to assist, please contact our Customer Service Department to arrange for shipment to our repair center. Just as is required when shipping an item to the manufacturer for warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping the item to us. We will ship the repaired item back to the customer at our expense.
- If Malltronics cannot reproduce the reason for a defective return, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- Refunds will be credited to the customer’s original form of payment 3-6 business days after Malltronics receives the authorized return at our facility.
- Returned product must be complete, in original boxes and packaging materials and contain all software, accessories, and blank warranty cards provided at time of original purchase.
- Customer will be charged the replacement cost of missing, damaged, or altered products and accessories.
- Software may be returned only if the factory seal remains intact and is subject to the remainder of this policy.
- In the event that a product received by the customer is defective and the product has been removed from the country after delivery within the USA, the customer must return the product to the ship-to address listed on the invoice. Malltronics will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees related to this return. Taking a product permanently out of the USA may void the warranty.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 442-204-6354
Malltronics warrants to the BUYER that supplied standard Products sold will meet or exceed advertised specifications as published at the time of order acceptance, and be free from defects in Product and workmanship for the specified Product warranty period from date of original shipment. Malltronics will repair or replace any defective Product with the exception of any items identified as “not refundable” or “non-refundable” on the product detail page. The BUYER must contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement for products identified as “not refundable” or “non-refundable” on the product detail page. The warranty period of the repaired or replaced Product shall be for the remainder of the original Products warranty or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater. The warranty does not cover any Products which have been misused, modified, have been subjected to unusual stress, have been improperly maintained or on which any original serial numbers or other identification marks have been removed or destroyed, all of which are subject to the determination of Malltronics in its discretion. In any event, Malltronics liability shall be limited to the replacement value of any damaged or defective part.
Buyer expressly agrees that these terms and conditions govern its purchase of any Products from Malltronics and the provision of any and all other materials, goods and services from. Buyer further agrees that these terms and conditions, whether printed on a purchase order or otherwise, supersede and take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Any conflicting statements or terms on Buyer’s purchase orders, invoices, confirmations or other Buyer-generated documents are negated by this Agreement. Malltronics performance of any obligation to Buyer is expressly made conditional on Buyer’s acceptance and agreement to Malltronics terms and conditions of sale herein, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Malltronics. In the absence of such agreement, Malltronics commencement of performance and/or delivery of Product shall be for Buyer’s convenience only, and shall not be deemed or construed to be acceptance of Buyer’s terms and conditions or any of them. Buyer’s acceptance of any Product or Products shall be deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein. Acceptance by Buyer is limited to and conditioned upon Buyer’s assent to these terms and conditions. Neither Malltronics commencement of performance or delivery shall be deemed or constituted as acceptance of Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products and/or Services from Malltronics shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY ONLY BE WAIVED OR MODIFIED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY A DULY AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF MALLTRONICS.
Typographical Or System Errors
In the event a Malltronics product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or systems error, Malltronics shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Malltronics shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Malltronics shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the original charge.
Malltronics is not liable for any damages that may result from incorrect order information including customer name, address, phone number, credit card number, shipping method selection, or other payment information entered into the system by the customer.
Lost or Stolen Packages
BUYER must notify Malltronics about lost or stolen packages within 14 days of invoice date in order to begin the claims process with the shipping carrier.
Orders will be delivered to the address specified by the BUYER. Ma Labs does not control the recipient at the designated address. Malltronics is not responsible for orders that are stolen after they are delivered. Proof of dispatch of merchandise will bind the BUYER.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MALLTRONICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT(S) OR MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY GENERAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, AND LOSS OF USE OF DATA, RESULTING FROM MALLTRONICS PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS, GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD PURSUANT HERETO, WHETHER DUE TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, THE NEGLIGENCE OF MALLTRONICS OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY, EVEN IF ON NOTICE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MALLTRONICS LIABILITY EXCEED THE U.S. DOLLAR AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, GOODS OR SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. THE DAMAGE LIMITATIONS PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE EXCLUSIVE AND SHALL BE BUYER’S SOLE REMEDY. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS INCLUDE ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST BUYER. THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK IS REFLECTED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS. THIS LIMITATION SHALL SURVIVE FAILURE OF ANY ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCTS BY BUYER, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR OTHERS. MALLTRONICS LIABILITY SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF SAID PRODUCT.